Tuesday, August 7, 2007

ALL MY FLYOVER STATES IN THE HOUSE, SAY YEAH!

Okay. So, I was looking at the neat little clustrmaps (not a typo) feature on my blog, and it looks like, in addition to some of my European brothers and sisters, my main traffic--if you can call three people on a country road traffic--is coming from the east coast and the west coast. well, what about the flyover states, I ask? why aren't those lovely people from the land of corn and potatoes paying me a visit? too busy producing ethanol? well, that's all great and fine, but, corn based ethanol is totally inefficient, and i would really appreciate some more (or any) heartland lookiloos.

So, dear readers--and you know who you are--I implore you, please spread the word to those who may not boast an ocean view, but might still be likely to squander away a few minutes getting to know me and my oh-so-special e-persona.

Thank you, and enjoy the negative ions.

No comments: