Saturday, August 25, 2007

SPECIAL ELECTION!




Everybody's seen this bumper sticker, right?

I think it's a bit preposterous. First of all, we all know that Al Gore is NOT running for president. But okay, if we're dreaming--as this bumper sticker boldly dares to do--why not come up with a running mate who's also a total wild card? Well, I've taken it upon myself to conjure a few stellar pairings of my own, and here's what I've come up with: (My only rule was that, following the Gore/Obama model, I needed to select one somewhat-senior member, and a not-so-experienced partner.)



HILLARY '08
LEWINSKI



BUFFETT
LOHAN '08

(not Jimmy, you nimrod--Warren! we need a designated driver)


VICK '08
DOO
(yes, as in Scooby)


Vote for your favorite... and feel free to add one of your own to my comments!

No comments: