Friday, August 10, 2007

MORTGAGE ALIEN?






Hi Readers,

Has anyone seen that dancing mortgage alien? He's been very ubiquitous lately. Apparently, he's the spokes-alien for LowerMyBills.com. If you are blessed enough to stumble upon the animated version of him, you won't deny that he really does have the moves. Truth be told, he actually dances EXACTLY like this one friend of mine--I won't say who, other than that she's an Asian female. But anyway, they've both been gifted with astonishing rhythm.

I guess I'm just a little confused by the choice of a green space alien raver as a symbol for mortgage savings. Can anyone explain that to me? Any marketing execs out there? Bottom line is, I'm both drawn to and repelled by him. Maybe I've just answered my own question...

Tune in to ABC next season for a sitcom about a space alien who sells home loans by day, and attends raves at night. His dream is to be a professional dancer, and to legalize Ecstasy. And for all you "intellectual" property thieves out there, I've already registered this idea with the WGA, so fuhgeddaboudit.

No comments: