Friday, July 20, 2007

MUSCLE-BOUND GIRLSCOUT?

Do you ever google people from your past? Oh, come on, yes you do! You KNOW you do. Just random people. Your third grade teacher, that bitch who beat you out for cheerleading, that really hot soccer coach you had when you were ten. Still no? Okay, well, some people are big enough and proud enough to admit to weird hobbies, and I'm one of them.

Usually, when I google folks from my past, either nothing associated with their name comes up, or it's something really boring like an accounting firm or a useless piece of sculpture made of dreamcatchers. But last week, when I googled junior high pepsquad member and fellow Girl Scout Christy Wolfe, boy did I get a surprise:


Now, if any of you readers know me from junior high, and I've got the wrong gal, by all means, please set the record straight. But to be honest, I'm kind of hoping you don't. I would prefer to believe that that prissy little girl who couldn't live without her curling iron is now a grotesque
muscle chick.

No comments: