Tuesday, September 25, 2007

MY PAPARAZZI, MYSELF

Despite all the recent controversy about spying, wiretapping, and 24-7 video surveillance of the public, I had a recent experience that convinced me that, when it comes to being subjected to the watchful eyes of rogue cameras, maybe it's time to look within. Lately, my motorola razor cellular telephone has been inadvertantly switching to pix mode a lot. I don't know why. But still, imagine my surprise when, yesterday, about five minutes after getting out of bed in the morning, and wasting no time in scarfing down a banana--prior to any ablutions whatsoever--my phone accidentally took a picture of me, mid-chomp. (Not to mention, mid-bedhead.) I'm convinced there's some little voodoo paparazzo living in my phone, just trying to embarrass the living daylights out of me. It even caught me looking right at it! But I'm going to beat that little sucker to the punch, and prove to you, Dear Reader, that I have absolutely zero shame....

Because, here is the picture:



















I'm thinking if one of the actors on Cavemen doesn't work out, I might just be their gal...

No comments: