Wednesday, September 19, 2007

LICENSE TO DRIVE... NAKED



























G'day Readers--

So, I had a little idea. (You weren't expecting a big idea from ME, were you???) You can always count on the fact that I will be sick of the latest scandal almost before it happens. Therefore, you can count on the fact that I'm entirely fed up with the whole Vanessa Anne Hudgens scandal, if nothing else because she reminds me of a little relentless monkey. But it's not just HER and HER nude photo scandal, it's ___________ (fill in the blank with your favorite celebrity) and __________________ (do it again) nude photo scandal. I mean, who really cares??? I guess maybe if Stephen Hawking posed nude, I'd raise an eyebrow (well, both, I don't know how to do just one at a time although I admire that skill,) but barring that, I'm not so terribly shocked or interested.

But I'm not gonna just bellyache about our annoying, celebrity-driven times. Instead, I've come up with a solution to our unending preoccupation with nudity: Are you ready? Set? Here goes:

naked drivers license photos. Like this one:

only naked. and of the living.


I mean, why not? If everyone was naked on their drivers' license, we could just get it all out of the way and move on to loftier pursuits. It would also help cut to the chase on a first date. Anyway, just a thought. Please forward to your local DMV.

P.S. Where are all my AFRICA, LATIN AMERICA, and ASIA-based readers?? Based on my clustermap (see link at bottom of my blog) I don't seem to get no love from anyone but the colonialist enclaves of The U.S., Europe, and Australia (and yes, dear Canada, you too--I haven't forgotten about you, honeybuns. But you've never exactly been a tyranny--though you come from a long line of imperialists--and you're not exactly a developing nation either.)

1 comment:

Danikens said...

I am giving you love girl and I LOVE your blog...I say! enough of these restless monkeys getting their 15 minutes of fame by taking their clothes off! What is our world coming too?! What happened to getting famous from loftier ideals....well, I guess it is up to us Buckwheat and the rest of your readers!