Wednesday, December 19, 2007

GRASS ON THE DASH!



Dear Readers,
I regret to inform you that this is not a post about any sort of illegal drug activity. I just thought I'd share with you a new way to make your car more ecofriendly... And no, it may not be as impactful as converting your ride to biodiesel, but it's a start.

It's a mobile planter (see pic above) with a suction cup that sticks to your car window or dash, so you can have a plant with you in the car at all times. You can grow whatever you want (wink wink, nudge nudge) and it will also give you a living thing to talk to when you're driving solo. (Of course, I'm sure you always carpool, but just in case.) I actually really enjoy talking to my plants at home (Mildred, Henrietta, and Betty) so I'm just excited to be getting a new mobile friend from the flora camp. Maybe we'll even play a little good cop, bad cop as we cruise around. I was thinking I might call her Midge. Or maybe Josephine... What do you think?

P.S. You can go here to pick up one of your own.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

you know, i always wondered about these and those other things like gps units. So when the airbag comes out and implants the plant, pot and the suction cup holder into your face, can you then go around and stick your face on other peoples windows?